Micro Plus Computers, Oswestry
What we can do for you
Whether you need help or advice with Technology for your Business, your School or even for your Home computers, the team of experts at Micro Plus would love to help.
We work with around 200 Businesses, Schools and Charities throughout Shropshire, Cheshire and Wales to help them get the best value and best performance out of their IT equipment and software plus we also help around 250 home users every week with problems ranging from broken iPhones to wireless network problems. Over the past 24 years we have fixed problems over 23,000 customers in the local area.
If you need technical support for your business, school or home for a one-off incident or for regular, monitored network support with guaranteed response times, Micro Plus Computers is ready and waiting to help.
Just give us a call, drop us an email or call in to see us at our showroom in Oswestry. If you are looking for a new computer, printer, tablet or if you need cables, wireless equipment or inks or just need some advice then pop in to see us - we are open Monday to Saturday.
Our technical team looks after thousands of systems at businesses, homes and schools on a daily basis with 24/7 monitoring, fast response times and guaranteed service levels - and we would love to look after your technology too.
If you need help with any of these then we have experts ready to help you
- Cyber security, firewall services, anti-malware and virus removal
- Drop-in workshop repair service for Computers, Phones, Tablets and Printers
- Design and installation of Networks for Business and Schools
- Hosted Email, Office 365 and Cloud services
- Network server migrations and upgrades
- Wireless network installation - home, business, school, multi-site
- New IT equipment: Computers, Printers, Components, Monitors, Networking
- Regular help desk and technical support services - ad hoc or contract
- Software issues, installations and upgrades
- Broadband problems, troubleshooting, bandwidth optimisation
- Security assessments and compliance audits
- Remote working solutions, work from home, holiday, airport or coffee shop
- Data cabling - from additional network points to complete cable installations
- Data transfer and data recovery services
- Data backup, disaster recovery and business continuity
- ....and just about anything else you might need to make you technology work better
Got a question for us?
Micro Plus Computers is part of the Network Group, a cooperative of nationwide managed services providers with a combined annual turnover in excess of £300M. Membership to the Network Group is exclusive and strictly restricted to companies that are considered to be the best in the industry as well as having a proven track record in customer services and ethical business practices
We already look after customers in and around these places so if you are based near any of these then we would love to help you too:
Acton, Albrighton, Bridgnorth, Shrewsbury, Atcham, Allscot, Babbinswood, Baschurch, Battlefield, Bayston Hill, Bedstone, Benthall, Bicton, Bishop's Castle, Bomere Heath, Bronygarth, Broseley, Bucknell, Cheswardine, Chirbury, Cleehill, Cleobury Mortimer, Clive, Clun, Cockshutt, Colemere, Cosford, Coton Hill, Craven Arms, Cressage, Crickheath, Dawley, Donnington, Dorrington, Dudleston Heath, Criftins,Ellesmere, Gobowen, Halfway House, Harmer Hill, Hodnet, Hook-a-Gate, Knighton, Knockin, Kinnerley, Leebotwood, Llanyblodwel, Llanymynech, Llynclys, Maesbrook, Maesbury, Market Drayton, Minsterley, Montford Bridge, Morda, Nesscliffe, Newport, Newtown, Oakengates, Osbaston, Oswestry, Telford, Overton, Pant, Ruyton-XI-Towns, St Martin's, Shifnal, Shrawardine, Selattyn, Telford, Ternhill, Treflach, Trefonen, Walford, Wellington, Welshampton, Wem, West Felton, Westbury, Weston Lullingfields, Weston Rhyn, Whitchurch, Whittington, Four Crosses, Llanfair Caereinion, Welshpool, Montgomery, Guilsfield, Kerry, Knighton, Llanfair Caereinion, Llanfechain, Llanfyllin, Llanidloes, Llanrhaeadr, Llansantffraid, Middletown, Chester, Malpas, Crewe, Wrexham, Gresford and Ruabon.
...and even if you're not then try us anyway, we may be able to recommend someone local to you.
We were extremely satisfied by the experience received from Micro Plus and we would not hesitate to recommend them to new clients. During the whole process Micro Plus had a man on site and the desired end result was achieved without any problems. The setup was conducted in a professional way throughout
Walker Sheppard Group, Oswestry, Shropshire
Like any business though a company is judged on its reputation to deal with adversity and thus far Micro Plus has been excellent. I must however highlight Pete though, he is a real asset to your company. Nothing has been too much trouble and unlike our previous support providers nothing is too much ...Read More
Lakeside Coaches, Ellesmere, Shropshire