Domestic IT Services
We keep your home tech running and your data safe
There are few homes these days that don't have a personal computer of some sort. And they are not just used for games and accessing the Internet but also for doing accounts, online shopping, communication with your friends and family, and of course work. So you need them to be running as efficiently as the computers you have in your workspaces and offices. And just as with your computers at work, you expect fast, efficient services from a team you can trust. That is where Micro Plus Computers come in. All of our home computer users are as important to us as corporate clients and we work hard to attend to their needs whether you make use of our call out services or bring your computers into our shop to be fixed.
Whatever your computer problem, we have the solution. Our polite and professional technicians are on hand to repair Macs, PCs, laptops, notebooks and netbooks – all in the comfort of your own home, remotely or from our easy to find shop.
- We offer a carry-in repair service for laptops, PCs, tablets and printers
- No appointment necessary, bring your device to us and we'll have a quick look and give you a fixed price quote.
- Most repairs completed within 48 hours with the average cost being £39 plus parts
- We can come to you - we offer a Call-Out Repair Service for Wireless Problems, Internet Issues, Computer Set-up and Training
- We have a great team of friendly technicians that make house calls to fix those problems that need to be resolved in your home. Our domestic call-out service starts from just £36
We keep your data safe
Your vital files, important emails and beloved family photos are safe with us.
When repairing your home computers we take great care not to wipe any of your data.
Option 1 - Workshop Repair (Bring It to Us)
- No appointment needed - just pop in any time
- We will have a quick look when you bring your computer in to establish the problems and give you a fixed price for repair.
- You get top-quality, expert service at a very competitive price. No nasty surprises!
- Quick and efficient
- We have excellent diagnostic tools and repair facilities and we aim to get repairs completed within 1-2 days, depending on parts availability.
Option 2 - At Home Service (We Come to You)
Our Home Call Out Service is Excellent Value - ideal if you need a technician to come to you
Some problems are better fixed where they are. If you are having Internet connection problems, slow Internet speeds or wireless signal problems for example, then these really need to be resolved in your home. Or if you need help setting up a new computer, or training then a home visit makes the most sense. If you’re not sure then give us a call first – it might be something we can fix remotely.
Option 3 - Remote Repair - £30
Amazing! ....is probably the best way to describe our Remote Repair Service.
With your permission, one of our technicians will connect to your computer via the Internet to fix your problem - and you can watch it all happening live from the comfort of your own home.
A remote session of up to half-an-hour will cost just £30 - you don't need to bring your computer in and we don't need to come to you - it's brilliantly convenient.
Not all problems can be solved remotely and if we can't fix your issue then we won't charge you. We can then arrange a call-out (see above for prices) or you can bring it to us.
Call in to find out about our secure repair services, getting your home computers working efficiently and keeping your precious files safe is our top priority.
Got a question for us?
Micro Plus has been the only way I have become a competent user of IT. I have never seen such efficiency. The product is made to the customers specification and how rare is that in IT. Normally we elderly are trying to live up to the machine. You make the machine work for me! The diagnostic skills ...Read More
My wife's laptop now works again, and is faster than it has been for ages. Great service, at a reasonable price.
I spent days trying to figure out why I was having so much trouble backing-up my files. I have spent a lot of time and money on my Family History research and I was really afraid that I might lose it. One hour with your Engineer Nick and I was sorted!!