Is your laptop running slowly?
Why not trade in your old Laptop and get money off a new one today?
If your laptop isn't running as fast as it should it might be time to part-exchange it in for a new one. At Micro Plus Computers in Oswestry we have a wide range of the latest laptops, PCs and tablets to choose from and we will give you a valuation on the spot for your old one.
With most trade in offers you would need to pay full price and then send your old laptop away for a valuation but at Micro Plus you can trade it in today and walk away with a new one!
Fill out the contact form for more info or pop in to see us and check out our range of laptops, tablets and PCs.
If you bring your laptop with you we can check it and give you an immediate trade-in against a new one if it measures up to the requirements.
We deal with all makes of laptop, including Acer, Apple, Gateway, Dell, Samsung, Advent, Compaq, Medion, Hewlett-Packard, HP, Fujitsu, Packard Bell, Sony Vaio, Dell, Toshiba, Acer, E-Machine, Fujitsu, Lenovo, IBM, Asus, Pavilion, E-Systems, Mesh, Emachines, Apple, Alienware, MSI, NEC and Panasonic.
How Does it Work?
- Step 1: Copy any important files from your old laptop (or we can do this for you)
- Step 2: Bring your laptop and charger for Micro Plus for an Instant Valuation
- Step 3: If you like the offer, choose a new laptop and just pay the balance
- Step 4: We can transfer your files to your new laptop if you want (for a small fee)
- Step 5: Take your new fast laptop home
- Step 6: Our technicians will securely erase your old hard drive and refurbish it for resale or break it up for spare parts.
PS. not all laptops are suitable from trade-in but we will do our best to get you our best possible trade in price against a new laptop or tablet. Bring yours in for an instant valuation today.
I have always purchased my computers (and all things computer related) from micro plus. The large suppliers are so impersonal and where micro plus really excel is in after sales care. I had real difficulties with a computer I bought, recently, and the micro plus guys came up trumps and really went ...Read More
I am not an expert on computers by any means, but my experience at Micro Plus have been positive. I have been treated with efficiency and politeness and the problems that I have had have been resolved swiftly. Consequently I would , and indeed have recommended them to others.