One-to-one Technology Help in Oswestry
If you need help with your laptop, phone or tablet, or some particular piece of software like iTunes or Skype or pretty much anything technology related then you can make use of our one-to-one help sessions.
You can book time with one of our friendly technical guys at our showroom on Maesbury Road Oswestry, bring your laptop, tablet or phone (or whatever you need help with) and we will help you out. Sit down with one of our experts for 15 minutes and you could get a lot more use from your technology device in the future.
Slots are available most days between 10am and 5pm so we can arrange a time to suit you.
The cost is just £10 per 15 minute block. No deposit needed, just pay when you have had the session.
- 15 minutes one-to-one = £10
- 30 minutes one-to-one = £20
- 45 minutes one-to-one = £30
These are some of the things we have been asked to help customers with so far:
- How do I set up and use Skype?
- Can you show me how to get the most from my iPad?
- How do I set up my iPhone properly?
- Show me how to use Windows 10
- How do I set up multiple user accounts in Windows?
- How do I set up internet content filtering?
- How should I set up iTunes and how do I transfer iTunes to new computer
- Setting up and using Microsoft Live account
- How to edit photos
- How do I set up Apple AirPrint and AirPlay
- How do I Sync iPhone with iTunes
- Setting up email accounts
- Microsoft Word training
- Microsoft Powerpoint training
- How do I backup my photos to cloud storage?
- ....plus many, many others.
Whatever you need help with just ask and we will tell you if we have an expert available to help you. If we have someone that can help you then you can book a one-to-one session from as little as £10.
How do I book a One-to-One help session?
If you would like to book a personal tuition session (£10 for 15 minutes) then just pop in to see us, give us a call on 01691 670960 or complete the form on this page and someone will get back to you.
Alternative Option: Group training sessions
We also offer more general training sessions for small groups on subjects such as Using Windows 10 and Getting the most from your iPad. Click here for more information on our group training sessions.